Department of ENT
- Introduction of Department
- Facilities of Department
- Faculty Members
- Faculty Residents
- SOP files
- Syllabus details
- Competency based under Graduate
- Department Publications
The department of ENT and head & neck surgery is fully equipped with highly specialized instruments and machinery like operating microscope CCTV camera, audiometer- tympanometer-BERA, Speech therapy. In addition to providing routine and emergency services to the patient, department of ENT and head & neck surgery is performing cochlear implant, FESS and highly complicated surgeries.
- The department seeks to establish itself as the advanced/apex ENT treatment centre for Northern India in future. It proposes to have a separate advanced ENT centre housed in a separate building in the same campus with dedicated medical and paramedical staff trained to manage advanced and routine ENT procedures and proficient in latest operative techniques.
- With adequate provision of facilities in future the department will start fellowship and super speciality courses in Head & Neck and skull base surgery and advanced FESS.
- With the help of proper training at higher centres and with advanced equipments in near future plan for Starting facilities for neurotology including full fledged ENG lab.
- In addition start of transoral robotic surgeries and LASER treatment unit for treatment of cancers of oral cavity and various ENT diseases respectively.
- The department also plans to enhance the number of working units to three and start full fledged separate OT Complex .
- Commencement of Various other procedures will be there including Sleep apnoea/snoring surgeries.
- Department is working towards a separate and fully established centre for Rehabilitation of Hearing Impaired persons specially congenitally deaf children and elderly patients including Provision of Hearing Aids and various rehabilitation surgeries including Middle ear implants, BAHA, etc.
- For patients optimum care Routine use of diagnostic nasal, laryngeal and oto Endoscopy in the OPD is expected to be established with photographic diagnostic and follow up services.
- The department is planning to get trained in Advanced nasal and sinus surgeries including Balloon Sinuplasty and establish the same in the department.
- Advanced technology equipped Robotic thyroid and other neck surgeries with special centre for head and neck cancer surgeries.
- All types of rigid and fibreoptic Bronchoscopic and oesophagoscopic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures will be established.
- Embryonic stem cell preservation and implantation for various genetic hearing and vision disorders.
- Plan To start bachelor courses and later master courses in audiology and speech training.
- Head and neck cancer and reconstructive surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Cochlear implant
- Operating microscopes with CCTV camera
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Speech therapy
|#||Photo||Name||Qualifications||Designations||Email ID||Date of Joining||Awards|
|1||Dr Sudesh Kumar||
|#||Name||Qualification||Date of Joining|
|#||Name||Date of Joining|
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/share/nginx/html/wp-content/themes/rpgmc-child/single-departments.php on line 463
|#||Name||Number of labs|
Competency based under graduate curriculum
Department Highlights (Past 5 Years)
Research paper as 'MAPKAP2 plays a crucial role in the progression of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma by regulating transcript stability' published in Journal of Experimental & clinical research by Dr. Munish Saroch in the year 2019
Dr S.S Dogra Therapeutic Guidelines for antimicrobial use in chronic suppurative otitis media for a tertiary care hospital in Sub Himalayan region 2018 International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
Dr.S.S.Dogra 2. Hearing Impairment in patients of hypothyroidism in sub Himalayan region 2020 International journal of otorhinolaryngology
Dr.Munish Saroch 1.MAPKAPK2 plays a crucial role in the progression of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma by regulating transcript stability 2019 Journal ofExperimenial & Clinical C incer Research
Dr.Munish Saroch 2.Endoscopic transcanal myringopIasty:1s learning curve a myth? 2018 Journal of otology
Dr.Munish Saroch 3.Minimal incision cochlear implantation 2019 International journal otorhinolaryngology
Dr.Munish Saroch 4.Negative emotional state in allergic rhinitis measured by use of DASS 2020 Indian journal of applied research
Dr.Munish Saroch 5. Mondini deformity implanted with minimal incision 2018 Annals of Indian academy of otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery
Dr.Munish Saroch 6.Langerhan’s cell histiocytosis mimicking as atticoantral disese 2019 ACTA Scientific otolaryngology
Dr.Munish Saroch 7.NeurodeveIopmentaI disorders in children aged 2-9 years:population — based burden estimates across five regions in India 2018 PLOS Medicine
Dr Munish Saroch innovative surgical technique in the management of Vallecular cyst 2018 Open Access Research in Anatomy
Dr Munish Saroch Cervical cystic hygroma- a case report 2017 CRIMSON publishers
Dr Munish Saroch fibrous dysplasia of Temporal bone 2017 CRIMSON publishers
Dr Munish Saroch A case report of Sub Periosteal Abscess 2017 CRIMSON publishers
Dr Munish Saroch Establishing ancestry through pedigree of a village with high prevalence of hearing impaired 2017 Journal of Indian Speech and Language and hearing association